Learn about buying a kitchen while you enjoy good company, a glass of wine and some snacks. John van Doormaal (member NKBA, National Kitchen and Bathroom Association NZ) will present an informal seminar about buying a kitchen.
The "How to buy a kitchen Seminar" is designed to help you get started on your kitchen project. Many clients tell us "We don't know where to start - there is so much to think about!" It's true, today's kitchen project is a challenge exactly because it has become so detailed and technical. And it's a big investment. Our "How to buy a kitchen Seminar" will give you an understanding of the major elements of any kitchen project.
We cover topics such as:
Buying a new kitchen? Don't know where to start? Confused by all the choices, too much technology, and jargon!! This hands-on practical seminar is for you.
- Where to begin
- Appliances - tips and red flags, choosing appliances and influence on kitchen design
- Where to buy a kitchen - different suppliers and what they offer, the role of the designer
- Basics of cabinetry and finishes - MDF, particle board, thermoform - what these terms mean
- Bench tops - material options, sink position options
- Delivery and Installation - issues to watch out for and timeline planning
- Quality and pricing - factors influencing the budget and how you can manipulate the price
- And as much as we can squeeze into 2 hours over a glass of wine and snacks!
Join us early from 5.30pm onwards to wander around the showrooms. Book early to avoid disappointment as there are limited places. Let us know if you have any special dietary preferences.
Booking essential. Book online or email your contact number and number of attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please book by midday the day before to ensure a place and so that we can cater for you.
NEXT SEMINAR: "HOW TO BUY A KITCHEN"
Where: Home Ideas Centre, 165 The Strand, Parnel
When: Next year dates coming soon Book online here.