Learn about buying a kitchen while you enjoy good company, a glass of wine and some snacks. John van Doormaal (member NKBA, National Kitchen and Bathroom Association NZ) will present an informal seminar about buying a kitchen.
The "How to buy a kitchen Seminar" is designed to help you get started on your kitchen project. Many clients tell us "We don't know where to start - there is so much to think about!" It's true, today's kitchen project is a challenge exactly because it has become so detailed and technical. And it's a big investment. Our "How to buy a kitchen Seminar" will give you an understanding of the major elements of any kitchen project.
We cover topics such as:
Buying a new kitchen? Don't know where to start? Confused by all the choices, too much technology, and jargon!! This hands-on practical webinar is for you.
- Where to begin
- Appliances - tips and red flags, choosing appliances and influence on kitchen design
- Where to buy a kitchen - different suppliers and what they offer, the role of the designer
- Basics of cabinetry and finishes - MDF, particle board, thermoform - what these terms mean
- Bench tops - material options, sink position options
- Delivery and Installation - issues to watch out for and timeline planning
- Quality and pricing - factors influencing the budget and how you can manipulate the price
- And as much as we can squeeze into 2 hours!
Bookings are essential as places are limited.
NEXT WEBINAR: "HOW TO BUY A KITCHEN"
Where: In the comfort of your own home
When : Tuesday 2nd June 2020 at 7pm