Buying a new kitchen? Don’t know where to start? Confused by all the choices, too much technology, and jargon!! This hands-on practical webinar is for you.
Learn about buying a kitchen while you enjoy good company, a glass of wine and some snacks. John van Doormaal (member NKBA, National Kitchen and Bathroom Association NZ) will present an informal seminar about buying a kitchen.
The “How to buy a kitchen Seminar” is designed to help you get started on your kitchen project. Many clients tell us “We don’t know where to start – there is so much to think about!” It’s true, today’s kitchen project is a challenge exactly because it has become so detailed and technical. And it’s a big investment. Our “How to buy a kitchen Seminar” will give you an understanding of the major elements of any kitchen project.
We cover topics such as:
- Where to begin
- Appliances – tips and red flags, choosing appliances and influence on kitchen design
- Where to buy a kitchen – different suppliers and what they offer, the role of the designer
- Basics of cabinetry and finishes – MDF, particle board, thermoform – what these terms mean
- Bench tops – material options, sink position options
- Delivery and Installation – issues to watch out for and timeline planning
- Quality and pricing – factors influencing the budget and how you can manipulate the price
- And as much as we can squeeze into 2 hours!
Bookings are essential as places are limited.
Click the link to Home Ideas for dates and bookings
SEMINAR: “10 Things They Don’t Tell You When You Buy a Kitchen”
Where: Home Ideas Auckland
Innovative Kitchens exhibited another great kitchen at the Auckland Home Improvements Show February 2020.
Innovative Kitchens exhibited another great kitchen at the Auckland HomeShow. 7-11 September 2016.
Innovative Kitchens won the top sales award for a timber benchtop from Woodsmiths for March 2014.
Beautiful dark stained American Oak benchtop in 80mm thickness.
We will load some images to view – click here.
Another completed kitchen project has been added to HOZZ.
See the project here: https://www.houzz.com/projects/382425
The project is also listed on “Our Work”
Modern contemporary style, Hillsborough, Auckland, 2013. #11.